It’s done. Let’s recap what it took:
- Almost a year.
- Two soldering irons (more related to time than anything else)
- One piece, custom milled Walnut enclosure, designed and produced by Mr. Guy Snover
- 64 low-intensity blue LEDs
- Some very careful drilling
- Some even more careful sanding (the button pcb had defects I had to fix)
- Lots of love
Can’t wait to do it again and improve on the design. Next one has an accelerometer, smarter more ergonomic enclosure (for rolling!) and might be wireless. We’ll see. Either way… it’s gonna be tons of fun using this little guy in my upcoming Max patches.